Monday, August 13, 2012

focus group a

What are the difficulties or problems that my peer group found in understanding or interacting with my design, as expressed by my mockup and posters?

 - How would the product stand up in the store, will it need packing during transportation?

 - Is it apparent that you squeeze the bottle to measure the right dosage?

 - Posters do not really explain the ritual or interface whereby the child/parent uses the bottle

 - Branding was not there

 - Could the whole part be made from one polymer? ie Polypropelene

What are my strategies for addressing the issues found? What steps should I take to ensure that my posters communicate the merits of my design in the best possible way for the Cormack industry critique next week?

 - Copy the visual cues that existing products in the family of children's bathing liquids, could use some visual language from children's cartoons

 - Need to really show that my product is refillable and the top assembly is shown, through interaction boards.

 - Adding a small radius in conjuction with a flat bottom will still keep the bottles fun penguin like profile whilst being able to stand upright on its own.

 - Try to substitute as much verbage with pictures "a picture tells a thousand words".

 - Paint the picture of my intended scenario with mood images.

 - Condense research and mood boards into one board.

No comments:

Post a Comment